Song about Oppression, Big Brother: 'I Got Sanctioned' by Ice Cutters

Ice Cutters 'I Got Sanctioned' is a protest song about oppression and the 'big brother world'. The musical influences are Lou Reed, The Velvet Underground, and the style of music is Indie / Alternative Rock. This song is from the 2017 Album 'Andy Kaufman Lives'. You can stream the music by using the bandcamp widget below.

#indiemusic #newmusicmonday #indie #alternative #loureed #thevelvetunderground #protestsong #oppression #bigbrother #newmusic #newsongs #alternative rock


Lyrics to 'I Got Sanctioned' by Ice Cutters:

They've got my picture They've got my name They've got my number I'm in their game I got sanctioned by the powers that be I got sanctioned, now my money ain't free Take the floor from under, rip it from me, jack Pop the grand illusion that insurance pays you back Oh Oh, I got sanctioned Oh, Oh, I got sanctioned Oh, oh I got sanctioned I had a meeting But I forgot The girl confused me They change a lot I got sanctioned, by the powers that be I got sanctioned, now my asshole will bleed Take the floor from under, rip it from me, jack Pop the grand illusion that insurance pays you back Oh Oh, I got sanctioned Oh, Oh, I got sanctioned Oh, oh I got sanctioned Instrumental They work in chaos They change the rules Until you wonder What kind of fools? I got sanctioned by the powers that be I got sanctioned, on the grass I will feed Take the floor from under, rip it from me, jack Pop the grand illusion that insurance pays you back Instrumental Oh Oh, I got sanctioned Oh, Oh, I got sanctioned Oh Oh, I got sanctioned


Comments