Little Bird (Song about Parenthood). New 2018, Acoustic Ballad, Americana / Country Rock Music

'Little Bird' is a song about parenthood, raising children.  The artists / bands who influenced the song include: Neil Young, The Eagles, Crosby Stills & Nash, Paul Giovanni & Magnet. This song is from the album 'Victory' by Ice Cutters, available to buy at the Junebug Records website, www.junebug.co.uk.



Listen on Soundcloud

Lyrics to 'Little Bird' by Ice Cutters (Song about Parenthood)

Little Bird underneath my wing,
I feel love when I hear you sing,
I’m in heaven when I see you smile,
It’s so beautiful.

Little bird, when you fall to earth,
I’ll catch you quick, so you don’t get hurt,
My watchful eye is always there,
How I live to care.

It’s a joy to watch you play,
To witness the wonder that’s on your face,
What you break, I’ll always mend,
You’re my little bird until the end.

Instrumental

Little Bird you’re such a star,
You crack me up and leave me charmed,
My my life worth living for,
You get me through the war.
It’s a joy to watch you play,
To witness the wonder that’s on your face,
What you break, I’ll always mend,
You’re my little bird until the end.

Genre of Music: Singer-Songwriter, Country Rock, Acoustic Ballad, Slow Song, Classic Rock / Pop, Indie, Alternative, Indie Folk.

Mood of Music: Mellow, Other-worldly, Passionate, Mysterious, Relaxed, Emotional, Soulful, Loving

Chronology / Type: New Songs April 2018, New Albums April 2018, New Music April 2018, New Releases April 2018, New Bands April 2018, UK Bands, British Bands, North Wales Bands

Guy L: All Instruments. Instruments: Yamaha Revstar Electric Guitar. Dearmond Jetstar Bass. Yamaha MX61 Synthesizer (Organ, Piano), Shakers, Ride Cymbal, Tambourine, Zoom R16 Digital Recorder. Citronic Ribbon Microphone.


Comments