Song About Opposites Attracting 2018 New - 'Can't Get Enough Of Your Tail', Indie / Folk Pop Music

Can't Get Enough Of Your Tail is a Song by Ice Cutters about Opposites Attracting. The artists / bands who influenced the song include Randy Newman, Marc Bolan & T-Rex, Tim Hardin, The Lovin Spoonful.  This song is from the album 'Victory' by Ice Cutters, available to buy at the Junebug Records website, http://www.junebug.co.uk.




Soundcloud Link

Lyrics to 'Can't Get Enough Of Your Tail' by Ice Cutters:

You’re just a girl from the fruit bar,
And I’m just a fella from Wales,
But when we stir it up and pour it out in a cup,
See, I can’t get enough of your tail.
I’d like a pitcher of orange,
But you give me lemons instead,
I’d better drink it all or you’ll be busting my balls,
And then I’d feel like I’m better off dead!
Do you wonder, how opposite people
Can be sat at the table for tea?
The food goes here, there and everywhere,
But then the meal doesn’t matter to me.
A pair of entangled old misfits,
A judy and a lackaday punch,
But when we wander around,
We’re like two peas in a sprout,
Cos I can’t get enough of your lunch.
Instrumental
You’re just a girl from the fruit bar,
And I’m just a fella from Wales,
But when we stir it up and pour it out in a cup,
See, I can’t get enough of your tail.
When I’m asleep at night, and you wake up for a fight,
Girl, I can’t get enough of your tail.

Genre of Music: Ragtime Boogie, Singer-Songwriter, Alternative / Indie Pop / Folk / Country Rock Music

Mood of Music: Light-Hearted, Uplifting, Saracstic, Melodic, Quirky, Fun, Rhythmic.

Chronology / Type: New Songs April 2018, New Albums April 2018, New Music April 2018, New Releases April 2018, New Bands April 2018, UK Bands, British Bands, North Wales Bands

Guy L: All Instruments. Instruments: Yamaha Revstar Electric Guitar. Dearmond Jetstar Bass. Yamaha MX61 Synthesizer (Bandneon, Piano), Djembe, Tambourine, Guiro, Shakers, Zoom R16 Digital Recorder. Citronic Ribbon Microphone.


Comments