Song About Candy Crush Addiction: 'I Lost My Wife To Candy Crush' by Ice Cutters

Ice Cutters 'I Lost My Wife To Candy Crush' is a Country Music song about Candy Crush addiction. The musical influences include The Byrds & Gene Clark, and the music style is Americana / Country Rock. This song is from the 2017 Album 'Andy Kaufman Lives'. You can stream the music by using the bandcamp widget below. #indiemusic #newmusicmonday #indie #alternative #country #americana #candycrush #song #newmusic #newsongs


Lyrics to 'I Lost My Wife To Candy Crush' by Ice Cutters:

From amateurs to generals It sank its teeth, infected all She plays it for a minute more A minute turns to years Our home descends to anarchy The children run like cherokees And on the bed so quietly She’s playing on my fears And on Mother’s Day The present that I gave Has turned into something i'll smash If she can be cured, i'll pay cash I lost my wife to candy crush I lost my wife to candy crush It makes her mind go out of touch She can’t put down the game She sold her life to candy crush She sold her life to candy crush And I don’t get to see her much It’s driving me insane Here's what I seek; Attention all week Her eyes to be focused on me And not on the phone, playing alone, please girl, will you come back home? Instrumental I lost my wife to candy crush (2) It makes her mind go out of touch She can’t put down the game She sold her life to candy crush (2) And I don’t get to see her much It’s driving me insane It took my wife away I want her back today And candy crush will pay

Comments